Today’s younger generations are facing seemingly insurmountable odds – from the impact of COVID-19 on their mental wellbeing to stigma, access to care and increasing reliance on substance use.
Join us for our “Wellbeing Wednesday” event on Wednesday, September 22, from 2-3 p.m. ET, as the best minds in health care discuss these issues and share available solutions:
Moderated by Colman Noctor, PhD, a child and adolescent psychoanalytical psychotherapist and assistant professor at University College Dublin, our panel discussion will explore:
- The role COVID-19 continues to play in the mental wellbeing of today’s youth.
- How we can address the stigma surrounding teen mental health.
- Warning signs to look for in youth and proven strategies for support.
- The capacity issue for youth in need of mental health and substance use care.
- The substance use trends among adolescents.
Don’t miss your chance to contribute to a timely and important dialogue about the intersection of teen mental health and substance use challenges – register today! Question? Contact us.